Full Day Camps
- For children who are 5 (or have started kindergarten) to 8 years old
- Offered during summer, fall, winter and March holidays – and School Closure (ProD) Days
- Instructor to Student ratio of 1:6
- Activities include gym time, snack time, process-driven crafts, literature time and sometimes outings to local parks, cooking with the coaches and even more games in the gym!
- Children are asked to pack a nut free snack, lunch and appropriate outdoor clothing.
A full school day (9:00-3:00pm) of fun! Our campers will spend the day doing a wide variety of activities – including gym time, process-driven craft activities, story time and maybe even an outing to a local park!
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
All camp participants must be potty trained, and snacks/lunch is to be provided by the family.
$73/day + GST for Single Day Camps
$340/5 full days + GST (works out to $68/day)
9:00am – 3:00pm
North Van Registration
Looking for Half Day Camps?
Due to changes in BC legislation, we are not able to offer camps to children under the age of 6. For longer format programs, check out our Physical Literacy Challenge Program, a 2.5 hour class for children ages 3-7.